Saturday, January 19, 2013

Release #002 Part Two - [Translation] Final Fantasy IX

[StrangeScans] is at it again with an english release of a Final Fantasy IX doujinshi - 'Brilliance'!
This release was possible only with the help of the reknowned Desudesu, thanks again!
Can you beleieve how many FF9 doujinshi there is out there? Granted they're all from 2001 - 2003 but it's enough to keep me busy - anyway. Enjoy!

On a side note it looks like I'm going to be using Sendspace now that Mediafire has deleted me, if there are any issues with this let me know.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Final fantasy 9 is my favourite! But many of the links are dead, could you please reupload them? People use mega.co.nz nowadays, it doesn't delete links.

    Some doujins that I found dead:
    http://strangescans.blogspot.com/2011/08/release-073-final-fantasy-ix.html
    Close to You [ENG]
    Damage 7
    Eccentric Girls
    Fantasista
    Game Giga Fantasy 3
    Going My Paradise
    Fragrance of Olden Times [ENG]
    Gyunn Gyunn 4
    In Babel [ENG]
    Junshin Ha Kiri Ni Kiyu [ENG]
    Kaigo Daizensho
    Life Color
    Lost Melodies
    Magic Mooment!
    Nine-1 JP
    Private Soul'
    Reve
    Thief of Knowledge

    ReplyDelete